Random video with my friend Ismael!
Abbey being cuddled
Look at this beautiful giant rat! I want one!!!
AHH you guys, I got to do an exclusive LUMBERJANES cover for Rose City Comic Con! I’m super excited about this because it’s my first ever big boy published art thing! I’m always psyched to work on the letters for LUMBERJANES but finally getting to do a cover takes my excitement to a whole other level! If your from or visiting Portland, I hope you notice all the little Portland references I got to throw in here!
If you’re gonna be at RCCC make sure to stop by booth 1201 where I’ll actually be signing these and doing sketches as well!
"When I was a kid, I believed you would become a mermaid when you went in the water to swim".
I really loved the little mermaid as a kid growing up so I had the warped perception you became a mermaid when you entered the water ahaha. This is me learning to swim with my cousin! This piece is for a gallery show at work.
I said I was going to wait until a milestone to do this give away, but I just can’t wait! Everything listed has only ever been tried on, never worn. I might throw in a few more things by the time the drawing comes around so it will just be an extra surprise for you.
Here’s what you get:
- Lisa Frank sticker book
- Hello Kitty Flat Wallet
- Nightmare Before Christmas keychain
- Butterfly Necklace
- Turquoise Pendant Necklace
- Revlon Nail Art Appliques
- A Sinful Color nail polish in Faceted
- 3 Batman Magic Towels
- Almay liquid eyeliner pen
- Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Frizz Free Curl Mousse
- Black And White Maxi Skirt From Cato’s- Size 26-28
- Swimsuitsforall Floral Suit with side ruffles and convertible straps- Size 22
- Denim and Floral print sleeveless button up top - Size 18-20 (fits larger as well)
- Pink Dress From Old Navy- Size- XXL
- High-Low dress- Size 3X
Here are the rules:
- You must be following me.
- Reblogs and Likes count.
- You may reblog it as much as you’d like.
- Giveaway blogs are not eligible.
- I’ll ship outside of the US, but you may have to wait until I have enough money for shipping.
I’m going to pick a winner randomly on my birthday (September 10!). If you have any questions about anything, my ask box is always open. Reblog and good luck, beautiful people!!!